Overdose on Duromine
Duromine is a prescription drug, which can cause negative effects on the human body. Overweight and obese people must realize that abuse on Duromine can intensify the anorexigenic effect, as well as cause overdose.
Recommendations in overdose
Having noticed the first symptoms of overdose, one should undergo a gastric lavage. In mild overdose on Duromine, symptomatic treatment is recommended.
Dosage more then duromine 40mg
Duromine and other medications
To relieve the overdose symptoms, different medications are prescribed. For instance, in severe hypertension, it is recommended to take medications that help to control the blood pressure levels.
- Sudden feeling of happiness
- Spontaneous movement of limbs and body
- Worry and anxiety
- Inadequate reaction to usual irritants
- Difficult breathing and tiredness
- Stomach disorders, diarrhea and nausea
- Tendency to aggressive
- Violation of the heartbeat
- Increase in the blood pressure (hypertension)
- Impaired blood circulation in vital organs