Duromine and diarrhea and constipation
The use of Duromine capsules may cause some gastrointestinal side effects. Generally, these side effects are weakly pronounced. Therefore, the majority of patients with overweight and obesity do not pay attention to them.
Duromine effectively reduces appetite, thus an obese patient:
- Consumes less amount of food
- Adheres to a low-calorie diet
- Refuses from fatty food
The food influence on the stomach depends on the consistency of products and their composition. For example:
- Solid and fatty food is digested in the stomach longer than liquid one.
- Carbohydrates and fats are excreted from the stomach faster than protein food.
Refusal from fatty food and increase in the consumption of fruits and vegetables may cause diarrhea. Diarrhea does not pose a serious threat to human health, but can cause dehydration.
If a patient taking Duromine experiences diarrhea, he can be recommended to drink much liquid and to take polyvitamins. In diarrhea, it is also recommended to take applesauce, boiled rice, steamed meat.
- Fried and spicy food is not recommended in diarrhea.
- Coffee, alcohol, juices and milk promote strengthening of diarrhea.
Frequent constipation is a disease that regularly occurs in patients with overweight. Therefore, after the start of Duromine use, the relapse rates of constipation may increase.
If constipation regularly occurs after using Duromine capsules, to stimulate bowel movements, the following recommendations should be followed:
- To drink more liquids (including fruit juices)
- To limit consumption of vegetable oils
- Take optimal doses of laxative
If you decide to use Duromine pills for weight loss, but they are expensive, you can order cheap diet pills Duromine online. If you are going to take Duromine in the combination with laxative or anti-diarrheal drug, consult a pharmacist before buying Duromine online.