In New Zealand and Australia, Duromine is the most prescribed weight loss product. You can buy Duromine in Australia and New Zealand on prescription only.
• Duromine was approved by Medsafe (New Zealand) in December 31, 1969.
• Duromine was included into ARTG (Australia) in July 16, 1991.
Duromine doses of 15mg, 30mg and 40mg correspond to the dosage of active ingredient Phentermine in one Duromine capsule. Producing Duromine capsules, the manufacturer uses Phentermine as an ion-exchange resin complex.
The unique feature of the resin complex is that it releases active ingredient Phentermine slowly, and thereby providing prolonged pharmacological effect.
Duromine is used to treat obesity in people with BMI over 30, or for weight loss in people with BMI over 27 in case of comorbidities. Duromine capsules are intended for a short-term use, do not use Duromine more than 12 weeks.
Active substance Phentermine is a powerful stimulant of the central nervous system. By acting on noradrenergic dopaminergic and nervous systems, Phentermine suppresses the appetite and increases thermogenesis.
• Duration of Phentermine anorexigenic effect reaches 24 hours. Therefore, taking an optimal dose of Duromine (Phentermine), a person does not feel hungry all day long.
• Because Duromine (Phentermine) caps increase thermogenesis at rest, they stimulate fat burn even in poor physical activity.
Duromine can be used for a short-term therapy of obesity, just as any anorexigenic drug, containing Phentermine. Duration of drug anti-obesity treatment may vary from a few weeks to three months. Duromine capsules can be prescribed for:
• Overweight patients with a BMI 25 to 29.9
• Obese patients with a BMI over 30
Patients with a BMI 25 to 29.9 are only prescribed with Duromine if overweight is associated with diabetes, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, metabolic syndrome or any other risk factors. To get a quick weight loss, obese and overweight patients should:
1. Keep a hypocaloric (low-fat) healthy diet
2. Increase the physical activity
Prior to start using Duromine, a patient should undergo medical examination. Having made sure Duromine poses no threat for health and life of a patient, the doctor can prescribe him this anorexigenic weight loss product.
Pregnant women, nursing mothers and elderly people have not taken part in clinical trials of Duromine. Therefore, these groups of patients should use other methods to fight obesity.
Patients, who have taken (are taking now) monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), should tell the doctor about it.
Duromine capsules should never be prescribed to patients with:
• Abnormally high blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs
• Poorly controlled or uncontrolled hypertension
• Severe cardiovascular or cerebral pathology
• Allergy to sympathomimetic amines
• Severe endocrine disease (e.g. hypothyroidism)
• Depression or anxiety (e.g. history of psychosis)
• Congenital, primary, secondary or chronic glaucoma
• History of drugs or alcohol abuse
Duromine capsules may cause cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and CNS (central nervous system) side effects. In addition, Duromine caps can cause edema and affect the sexual function in men and women. Side effects are dose dependent. Thus, when increasing Duromine daily dose, the risk of adverse reactions increases as well.
Before purchasing Duromine online, learn more information on side effects from a pharmacist. You can buy Duromine online and get a professional consultation of a pharmacist from any country of the world (including the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK and even South Africa).
Regardless of obesity severity, Duromine caps should be taken no more than once daily. The initial dose is Duromine 30mg (one Duromine 30mg capsule).
• If severe side effects occur after intake of a single Duromine 30mg dose, the daily dose must be reduced down to 15mg.
• If a single dose of Duromine 30mg does not provide the desired anorexigenic effect, the daily dose should be increased up to 40mg.
In case the minimal dose of Duromine causes severe side effects, the drug therapy of obesity should be stopped. The doctor can prescribe some other prescription drugs or over-the-counter weight loss products as alternative to Duromine.
Obese and overweight patients, who use antihypertensive, anti-diabetic, lipid-lowering, antibacterial, antifungal or other groups of drugs, may require correction of Duromine dose regimen.
Duromine weight loss drugs manufacturer is an Australian company iNova Pharmaceuticals. This company has the trade license on Duromine not only in Australia and New Zealand, but also in many other countries of the world (like Malaysia, Singapore or South Africa).
In the middle of 90’s, Duromine was withdrawn from the Irish pharmaceutical market, but in early 2000’s it was discontinued in the UK. Today Duromine drug is not available in Europe.
In Asia-Pacific region and South Africa, people can buy Duromine 15mg and Duromine 30mg oral capsules. Australia is among few countries, where Duromine 40mg oral capsules are sold.